Glastonbury Festival Travel Booking Page
Every year we run coaches to Glastonbury and back for everyone travelling to the festival. It's the greenest way to travel and we always have fantastic feedback from those who have travelled with us before. Travelling with us also means you are entitled to a green traveller pass once you get to the festival.
You can purchase your travel tickets by using this LINK
We aim to provide the greenest possible way of travelling to the festival and use The Big Lemon wherever possible.
Here is a selection of feedback from people travelling with us in previous years.....
- The bus was great...very convenient!
- I've taken the BPEC coach service a few times now and it's always been a good service, value for money and convenient. There's always been a crowd of friendly people on the bus and there's the added bonus of knowing that your money's going to a good cause.
- Coach price, ease of booking, organisation in general was very good.
- Brilliant in all respects - had a fantastic festival, see you next year!
- I was dead chuffed finding your coach service. I think it was a better option than driving and even if I get a car by next year I'll probably stick with your buses. Everything was very smooth. All in all, you guys were great and I have been telling people about how happy I was to travel with you. Thanks!
- Fantastic service. Driver, coach, stewards etc very friendly and did the job. Fourth or fifth time we have used the coach and will continue to do so.
- I think the service overall was excellent. The stewards and volunteers were very friendly and helpful which was a great comfort after the trek through the mud with my very heavy bags on Monday morning! I did get stuck in the jam on Weds, but the bus driver was great and let us get off when we wanted to. It didn't impact on the experience - to be honest I think you have to be prepared for a bit of a hold up. I thought ticket prices were spot on. Nice one guys! A great job all round.
- I would like to say that the Coaches to and from Glasto were great. They left on time, the price was VERY reasonable, and the people working on them (including our amazing driver) were very friendly and helpful.
- Thanks for helping our weekend start and end so stress-free!
- Absolutely fantastic, thank-you so much and I look forward to traveling with you next year.
- Everything was absolutely spot on.
- A thank-you: I was on one of the coaches going from Brighton to Glastonbury last Wednesday, a trip that took twice as long as expected due to the sheer traffic volume close to the site, and could've been seriously annoying had it not been for our jolly driver Bob. He kept his cool and made people laugh and the atmosphere pleasant; had it been me driving, there would've been road-rage ;-)
- It was my first time to Glastonbury so was a little apprehensive about the whole trip but you and your team made the whole experience amazing! We had no problems on the journey there (we went at 10am Thursday morning) and got there safe and smoothly and returned Monday 10 am. All your helpers were incredibly helpful and friendly so thank you all so much for making my first Glasto such a great one! Big thank you to all your team and hope to see you next year!
- The price was a bargain I reckon and the volunteers and coach stewards were very friendly and lovely. I think it was a great way to get there and back- especially on the way back cos we mostly slept, much better than having to change trains all the time. It was good that there were no queues for the coach.
- Great service as usual, so thanks to all for organising it. We’ve been using the BPEC service for 7 years now and are happy with every aspect.
- Glastonbury was amazing, haven’t been since 2000 but it exceeded all my expectations. I got the coach down on Thursday morning and we arrived safe and sound and on time! I’d like to pass my thanks to all the staff keeping me entertained as I was travelling on my own. The return journey was equally uneventful but no complaints at all. The price was competitive, in line with other coach companies but much more eco friendly!
- I don’t go to Glastonbury every year but will definitely travel with you again if I do and certainly recommend you to any friends that are looking for an efficient and friendly service.
- Travelling by BPEC coaches to Glasto has now become part of our yearly ritual. Everything was straightforward and hassle-free! The price is very good and the friendliness, professionalism all good too! Vastly preferable to other coach companies.
TRAVEL TO OTHER FESTIVALS